When I first got involved in network marketing I was kind of clueless on what to do and how to build a team, and I wish I had come across these mlm tips. I watched a lot of videos and one of my mentors told me that I need to find someone who has results, and just do what they do to get what they have. And that’s exactly what I did. So I want to share with you some mlm tips that I have learned over the years and give them to you so you can get a head start.
MLM Tips You Need To Know
1) Seek out a mentor. A mentor is someone who has the results you desire. Usually this person is in the company you are involved in, and they are more than willing to help you achieve the results you want. This leader will give you tips, idea’s and help you through any challenges you may come up against. It is good to always be in constant touch with your mentor to keep you motivated and inspired.
2) Write down goals. If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll just end up somewhere. Write down what you want to achieve every day, week and month. This will help you map out a way of what you want and how you are going to get it. Writing goals will give you a road map and help keep you on track. Make your goals achievable and reward yourself when you hit them.
3) Make time for your business. In order to get results, you must make time to work on your business. Take a couple hours in the morning, afternoon or evening and get rid of distractions. Focus on providing value for people, getting that value in front of your target audience and follow up. Cleaning your desk and studying the comp plan is not good time spent on your business during the time you set aside. This is one of the mlm tips people tend to fail on the most, you must make time!
4) Don’t become a salesperson. People like to buy things, but they don’t like to be sold. Less is more when it comes to network marketing. The less you say to as many people as you can will get you success fast. Let the online/offline presentations and the experts of your company do the selling for you. You don’t have to be the salesperson.
5) Treat your business like a business. Too many people treat their network marketing business like a hobby. When you treat it like a hobby, it will pay you like a hobby, and hobbies can be expensive. Get focused, make time, set goals, use your mentor and get to work.
6) Have a system. This is one of my favorite mlm tips. Find a system that is proven to work. A system is created to help you with training people and getting duplication. There are systems that will help you generate leads (people who want to know more about your business) or a system that does the selling for you, or both! Either way, you will want to have one.
Use These MLM Tips
Use these tips and you will be on the fast track to being successful and building a team that duplicates. If you use these mlm tips, you will be further ahead of the game than the rest of the 95% of network marketers that don’t apply these tips.
If you enjoyed this post, please spread the love by clicking LIKE, SHARE and GOOGLE +. I also love comments and welcome them. So comment away.
To your success,